Plain white email themes are boring, and the default Gmail one is no different. Use this tip to make boring themes a thing of the past!
1. In Gmail, go to the settings gear on the upper right area of the screen.
2. Click it and select “Themes”.
3. If you don’t want to use your own image, feel free to select one of the many options that Google provides.
4. To use your own photos, first, you’ll need to upload the image to Google Photos- photos.google.com
5. Once the image has been uploaded to Google Photos, give it a few minutes to sync up.
6. Then repeat steps 1 & 2, electing to instead use your own photo.
7. Find the image and save changes. Enjoy your new theme!