Sometimes, we are writing an email or document and use a word that’s not commonly found in the program’s dictionary. You can add those words to your personal dictionary.
1. Locate the underlined word that needs to be added to the personal dictionary
2. Right-click with the mouse somewhere in the word itself
3. Select the option “Add to Dictionary”. The word will no longer be selected as an error.
Documents (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
1. Follow the same instructions as above with the word in the document OR
2. Edit words in your personal dictionary at any time by going to the Tools menu
3. Click on “Spelling”
4. Then “Personal Dictionary”
5. Add any words that you commonly use that the program has been identifying as wrong.