It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another Positive Post Friday! I didn’t post one last week because things got hectic at work, as it seems to be usual for a Friday.
Fridays mark the end of the work week. Fridays mark the start of the weekend. Fridays should end the week on a positive note. Therefore, I’m going to share 5 positive things that happened this week:
- I got to watch a student present his Genius Hour project that he had created. I had assisted him with learning the basics of game design, and he used that to design his own game and wrote up a game pitch template.
- Tuesday I was excited to attend a training to learn about Promethean boards and Classflow. It was a daylong training and I feel ready to help assist others in incorporating the technology into their classrooms.
- This week I was able to hold second sessions for a few of my Connected Educators crew. They are really starting to get the hang of things and enjoying learning about utilizing Twitter and blogs.
- Today I worked with the economics and marketing teacher at the high school to begin implementing our social media project. The superintendent has asked that the class find a way to solve the issue of the lack of student voices in our social media accounts. The students got started today and they did really well. They are currently working to research brands/companies and how they use social media to market themselves.
- This one isn’t school related, but on Sunday, my fiance and I had our save the date photos taken. We got some wonderful shots, and can’t wait to see how they turn out in the end. She and I had a few prop signs we’d brought with us as well.
Your turn: Share your Positive Post Friday.
Until next Friday! Have a great weekend!