It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another Positive Post Friday!
Fridays mark the end of the work week. Fridays mark the start of the weekend. Fridays should end the week on a positive note. Therefore, I’m going to share 5 positive things that happened this week:
- 1. I did training for the Project Library this week and while I didn’t have many to show up (teachers didn’t need trained again if they had been trained before), the ones I did have got my creative juices going! We talked about ways that their classrooms could utilize the library, and how I could make that happen for them.
- I presented to principals at the meeting on Thursday about why we should build our brand and tell our story. The response seemed pretty positive so far, and I will present the entire thing during a meeting in September to all administration.
- This week I finally revamped my blog so that I can utilize both tumblr and WordPress. The latter is mostly so I can easily share posts with colleagues at work, as tumblr is blocked in most districts. It also opens up my audience more. Both will have the same posts, so there’s no big difference, except in layout.
- I began developing more of my ideas for the types of PD I want to offer staff this year. So far I am preparing to offer training on Kahoot, Seesaw, QR Codes, and becoming a Connected Educator.
- This isn’t really school related, but my favorite band announced tour dates, and have one a week before my birthday that I can easily go to. What better way to celebrate turning 30?
Your turn: Share your Positive Post Friday.
Until next Friday! Have a great weekend!