I’m going to start something new with my blog, and hopefully it’ll be something to look back on at the end of the year.
Fridays mark the end of the work week. Fridays mark the start of the weekend. Fridays should end the week on a positive note. Therefore, I’m going to share 5 positive things that happened this week:
- I was approached by the superintendent and congratulated for my livetweet session on Manny Scott. She then told me she wanted me to help with a social media initiative this school year.
- I successfully created my first professional development class using Google Classroom. Now the material can be used for a professional development session, a follow up resource, or a self-paced professional development piece.
- I volunteered to make a presentation to administration on building our district’s brand and using social media.
- I will be implementing a games design club at the middle school as soon as I plan out the particulars. I want them to participate in the National STEM Video Game Design competition in the spring.
- I’ve already started building some great relationships and trust among some of my new colleagues. I sent many of them resources already that they asked for me to research.
Your turn: Share your Positive Post Friday.
Until next Friday! Have a great weekend!